Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Eight Facts

Hello!

I have been incredibly lazy, mainly about actually uploading pictures so that I have something to post. I am moving in a few days and trying to pack and send cover letters in for jobs. I did want to post something, so I'm filling eight random facts about myself below:

Random Fact about Me #1:
I have two cats.

Random Fact about Me #2:
I hate running. It is about the last thing I would want to do.

Random Fact about Me #3:
I've been doing martial arts since I was in sixth grade.

Random Fact about Me #4:
I became vegan in January 2010. As someone who ate a lot of eggs and cheese and ice cream, I've been surprised by how, for the most part, I haven't really had cravings for those things.

Random Fact about Me #5:
When I was four, I liked to play Ninja Turtles, although I had never seen the TV show and had very little idea of what they were.

Random Fact about Moi #6:
My undergraduate degree was in journalism, but none of my varied potential careers at this point involve being a print journalist.

Random Fact about Me #7:
In my ice cream, the more stuff the better. This is why I used to love Ben and Jerry's, and I'll often mix plain ice cream with cookies or brownies.

Random Fact about Me #8:
I own way too many books.

This is Elphaba.



And this is Tadhg. Pronounced like the first half of Tiger. I got them my third year of college when I was living off-campus and realized that, yes, I could have animal companionship!




No comments:

Post a Comment